-2 nights stay and visit to Kafue National park
- US$ 429 per person. Minimum two pax
0930-1230- Canoeing excursion experience on lake Itezhi Tezhi in Traditional dug out canoes .
1420-1800- Tour to the Itezhi Tezhi water spillways.
1930- dinner with dessert.
0530-0610- wakeup call, warm water in the face wash basin, thereafter take breakfast.
0610-1130- morning game drive.
1510-1800- afternoon game drive.
0530-0630- wake up call, warm water in the face basin, pack up luggage, thereafter take breakfast.
0630- 0900- visits to Iyanda Hots Springs and Musungwa village…
- Rates are per adult sharing.
- A single supplement of 30% applies.
- Transfers are ex Lusaka airport or specified hotel in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus seating 5 with luggage. Travel time is approx. 3.5 - 4 hours per way on well-maintained tar roads.
- Return transfers from Lusaka are $600 per vehicle (seating 5) return and $450 one way unless included in your package.
- Please contact us direct for details on flights and inter-camp transfers.
- All bookings are considered provisional until a 20% deposit has been received, unless otherwise agreed. Final balance is due no less than 30 days prior to travelling. If the booking is made within 30 days of travelling then full payment is due to secure confirmation.
Cancellations over 90 days prior to travel qualify for a full deposit refund.
- Cancellations 90 days or less prior to travel incur a cancellation charge equal to 20% of the booking amount
- We strongly advise that guests purchase their own travel insurance and ensure they have adequate cover for their entire trip.
- • Children 12 and under pay 50% if sharing with 2 adults.
- • Children 4 and under stay free if sharing with 2 adults.
- • Walking safaris are available for those aged 12 and over only.
- • Participation in activities for children under 6 is at management discretion and cannot be guaranteed.
- A broad range of local and international branded drinks are included in the nightly/package rate. Our excellent house wines are included.
- There is a selection of reserve wines and spirits available at the lodge at additional cost and payable locally.
- Payment for curios and reserve wines & spirits can be billed to your accommodation and settled on check out.
- We accept Visa and Master Card credit/debit cards and USD/Kwacha cash. Applicable exchange rates on the day will be applied to foreign currency payments.
TIPING & SERVICE CHARGE
- The application of a 10% service charge is a mandatory requirement in Zambia for all hospitality bookings.
· ✓ Gratuities
· ✓ Transfers (free if a 3 night package is booked)